08 July 2016

Celebrate

Celebrate! The weekend is almost here and I thought this card was perfect for a Friday afternoon post. I used one of my much loved Stampington designs here, stamped on a scrap of hand painted paper I had left over from another project. I dressed her up with some rhinestones and a teeny tiny ribbon bow and added a border of paper and velum flowers. The 'celebrate' sentiment is stamped on a strip of frayed twill and secured to the card with staples. And speaking of which, doesn't a piece of pretty patterned paper make a great card base?! Just remember to use the heavier kind of paper and make a simple liner from a piece of white copy paper and you're good to go.

Stamps - Stampington & Co., Ma Vinci
Ink - StazOn jet black
Paper - Basic Grey, vellum
Card - Bazzill
Embellishments - Kaisercraft rhinestones, buttons, twill, ribbon
Other - stapler, staples





No comments: