09 February 2016

Je t'aime

Valentine's Day is just around the corner..... so here's an idea for a vintage-inspired card for your loved one. I personally think romantic themes and vintage go hand-in-hand. I also think vintage and collage go hand-in-hand. So here's my take on Valentine's Day this year :) I started with a collage-style patterned paper - it saves a little bit of work and the effect is great! - then added an old-world tinted photochip and assorted vintage embellishments like lace, glass beads and pearls. And in keeping with the French text on the patterned paper, I used a wordstrip with the simple phrase je t'aime.

Happy Valentine's Day!

Paper - Authentique
Card - Bazzill, white 
Embellishments - Darkroom Door photochip, Darkroom Door wordstrip, Kaisercraft pearls, cord string, mulberry paper flower, pearl bead drop, heart charm, pink glass bead drop, photo corners, lace




No comments: