09 July 2013

Tweet Tweet

Here's a card I made for the sketch challenge in June's edition of Cardmaking, Stamping & Papercraft magazine. After looking through my stamps I decided on a bird theme, which meant I got to play with this little cutie form Catslife Press. I added a few shabby-chic elements such as buttons, lace and braid, and finished it off with a sweet little birdie sentiment. Tweet tweet ;-)

Stamp - Catslife Press
Ink - Versa Magic Aegean blue
Paper - Kaisercraft
Card - Bazzill
Embellishments - Collections text, braid, buttons, lace
Other - sandpaper, glue, sewing needle, embroidery thread, paper piercer




1 comment:

kren said...

Using those sewing elements really makes a nice border. Quite lovely!

Come and see what I've done lately! kren@
http://afourthlife.blogspot.com