13 March 2013

Home Sweet Home

Here's another card you might have seen in Cardmaking, Stamping & Papercraft magazine. The theme this time 'round was woodgrain, which sent me running to the nearest scrapbooking store for supplies! I found this sweet double-sided paper which I used for the tree trunk and for the flowers clustered around the base of the tree. I enameled the owl with Opals and added a pair of wings, and scrunched up green cardstock for the canopy. I had fun making this card and will find it difficult to part with, though I do have someone in mind...... :-)

Ink - Versa Mark, Brilliance moonlight white
Paper - Prima
Card - Bazzill
Embellishments - Collections text, Collections chipboard owl, Kaisercraft rhinestones, white satin wings
Other - Opals embossing enamels, heat tool, gold glitter glue





No comments: