Darkroom Door products - DDBS004 Dots background stamp, Sydney montage, Sydney wordstrips
Ink - Brilliance galaxy gold, Distress spiced marmalade
Paper - kraft
Card - Bazzill
Embellishments - silver brads, ribbon, gumnuts
Other - acrylic paint (yellow, off-white), cocktail pick, hole punch, heat tool, natural beeswax
1. Stamp six kraft tags with the Dots background stamp. When dry, use the blunt end of a cocktail pick to apply dots of acrylic paint.
2. Make a reinforcement for each tag by punching a hole in a strip of folded black card.
2. Cut Sydney images from the montage sheet. Mount the largest image on a hand-cut frame and arrange the smaller photos around it. When satisfied with the layout, attach everything with double-sided tape.
3. Affix a Sydney wordstrip to each tag and embellish with handmade photo corners and silver brads.
4. Glue clusters of gumnuts to the tags. When dry, drip liberally with melted beeswax.
5. Tie with ribbon.