29 January 2013

Big Hugs

Valentine's Day is just around the corner! I confess I didn't actually make this card with Valentine's Day in mind but it easily fits the theme. The truth is this card is cobbled together with items from my box of odds and ends. The hearts are all hand-cut from off-cuts of patterned paper (never throw those small, odd-shaped pieces away!); the art doll is a quality control reject (ie. it didn't stamp as well as I'd like); and I salvaged the hands from an old project that I pulled apart for recycling. And there you have it, a cute, quirky card suitable for almost any occasion........... maybe even Valentine's Day?!

Stamps - Catslife Press, Stampers Anonymous
Ink - StazOn timber brown
Paper - Kaisercraft, assorted off-cuts
Card - Bazzill
Embellishments - Collections alphabet tiles, rhinestone heart
Other - gold glitter glue



No comments: