18 November 2012

Happy Holidays

Here's an idea for all those left-over scraps of Christmas papers you can't bear to throw away because they *might* be useful one day - tags! I can't go past making tags for Christmas. They look wonderful tied to gifts, are super cost-effective, and they're quick to make once you've come up with a design. I spent a couple of days this month making a large batch of these over-sized tags to attach to my family and friends presents. I built up layers of torn paper - a vibrant orange mulberry, assorted Christmas patterns left-over from old projects, and a recycled brown paper gift bag. I tore all of the edges for a rustic look, which I love, and finished them off with ribbon, glitter and decorative tape. Fun and easy :-)

Paper - assorted Christmas patterns, orange mulberry, kraft
Embellishments - Typo blue gingham tape, Collections small circles, ribbon
Other - hole punch, gold glitter glue




No comments: